Τρίτη 27 Ιανουαρίου 2009

[RE!invent] Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll


01. Ian Dury - Sex And Drugs And Rock And Roll
02. Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug
03. Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
04. The Willowz - Something
05. 13th Floor Elevators - You're Gonna Miss Me
06. The Clash - Train in Vain (Stand by Me)
07. The Kinks - Lola
08. Lou Reed - Vicious
09. The Searchers - Love Potion No. 9
10. The Troggs - With a Girl Like You
11. Animals - It's My Life
12. Johny Kidd and the Pirates - Shakin'all Over
13. Them - Baby Please Don't Go
14. The Rolling Stones - Let's Spend the Night Together
15. David Bowie - The Jean Genie
16. Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er
17. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Good Golly Miss Molly
18. The Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law
19. Booker T And The MG's - Green Onions
20. The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
21. The Shadows - Apache
22. Beatles - Get Back
23. Yardbirds - For Your Love
24. The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
25. Barret Strong - Money (That's What I Want)
26. Love - Always See Your Face

Μία συλλογή ορισμός του ροκ. Έτσι λοιπόν αντί να αναλύσω ένα προς ένα το ποιόν του κάθε καλλιτέχνη το οποίο θα ήταν άσκοπο δεδομένου του ότι είναι γνωστοί, σκέφτηκα να σας δώσω αντιπροσωπευτικούς στίχους.

"Here's a little bit of advice, you're quite welcome it is free
Don’t do nothing that is cut-price you'll know what they'll make you be
They will try their tricky device, trap you with the ordinary
Get your teeth into a small slice of the cake of liberty
"
--"Sex and drugs and rock'n'roll"

"When I was a young boy
My mama said to me
There's only one girl in the world for you
And she probably lives in Tahiti
I'd go the whole wide world
Just to find her
"
--"Whole wide world"

"You're gonna wake up wonderin'
Find yourself all alone
But what's gonna stop me, baby?
I'm not comin' home
"
--"You're gonna miss me"

"Well I'm not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and I'm glad Im a man
And so is Lola
"
--"Lola" (σε περίπτωση που δεν το ξέρατε, η Lola ήταν άντρας)

"I fought the law and the law won"
--"I fought the law"

"Your lovin' give me such a thrill,
But your lovin' don't pay my bills
"
--"Money (that's what I want)"


2 σχόλια:

MikeMous είπε...

Μπράβο Ανέστη! Για άλλη μια φορά σε συγχαίρω για την καταπληκτική δουλειά σου. Μου έφτιαξες τη διάθεση σήμερα...Επίσης μου δημιουργήθηκε ένας συνειρμός με το "Trainspotting". Μήπως θα έπρεπε να είναι το OST της ταινίας το compilation σου ;

highfidelityshow είπε...

Ευχαριστώ, και εμένα μου έφτιαξες τη διάθεση σήμερα για το "Trainspotting"! Τιμή μου θα ήταν να επέλεγα τα τραγούδια για την ταινία που παρεπιπτόντως έχει άψογο OST.